Welcome to the Powerbookspinoy Forum.

Do you still remember your first love?

Do you still remember your first love? I still do - and I know lots of you out there will also still remember.

They say first love never dies. I don't know if it really never dies. What I know is that I have never forgotten my first love. Although the times that I do remember are so far in between, it always feels like just yesterday when I do remember. I have never forgotten his face, no matter how long ago it was, I can still see his face so clearly. I can still remember some moments vividly. And I can still feel my heart skip a beat when remembering.

It may never die, but I know it fades. If I see him today, I know I can smile and shake his hand without feeling any pain or regret. I know I can speak to him about old times, about the past, our present, and even our relationship - without feeling hurt.

I have never forgotten him - although I may forget lots of details about our relationship, I will never forget him. And I can still feel that there is a certain degree of caring for him. Not love, no more - but I still care if he is successful, if he is happy, or if he is sad. The song is true - it will make me sad to know you are lonely.

But first love, although you might always remember, will never compare to your one, true love - especially if you have let your one, true love walk away from you...

Veteran Member

Re: Do you still remember your first love?

ewww...i don't wanna think about first love....it's so scawee

Quote Originally Posted by honeygrace
    Ditto on that ate hon. Who needs the first love when I've got my one great love here with me. Life is a bliss...
    <br /><br />Stop animal abuse.

Veteran Member

right on kiss

PBP Admin

Quote Originally Posted by anikadanielle
    Ditto on that ate hon. Who needs the first love when I've got my one great love here with me. Life is a bliss...
    Wow watta showbiz answer... I think I remember the name of the movie...

God is my first love, *very safe answer.
    i heart weekends. who doesn&#39;t??<br /><br /><br /><br />______________________________<br />www.joyceish.com

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyLogic
    Quote Originally Posted by anikadanielle
    Wow watta showbiz answer... I think I remember the name of the movie...
    Hahaha! Which movie, Fuzzy?
    <br /><br />Stop animal abuse.

When we talk about first love one couldn't help but be excited in recalling that one experience in your life. I remember feeling excited and happy everyday. Others call it "inspired". You couldn't stop the butterflies in your stomach in anticipation of your first date and later on your first kiss. It was like you're on cloud 9, and everything just freeze. Hmmm... hmmm... Can't question why first love never dies.

Of course. Who doesn't? sad that he remains my first love . he cud be mine..