Welcome to the Powerbookspinoy Forum.

what & Where to Buy??

i think i'm ready to have a pet but im not sure what suits me..

i generally like animals but im not particularly fond of anything specific..

help!

Re: what & Where to Buy??

the kind of pet that would suit you depends on your lifestyle and your personality. but whatever pet it would be, comes a great responsibility (spiderman!!! lols!!!).

for me, i really love dogs. although they can be very noisy at times.. and even destroyed a lot of my things.. they're nothing compared to the affection and loyalty they give me. not to mention the wag of their tails --- heaven!!!

thanx for the reply nYang.. see, here's the thing.. i work at night, sleep in the morning till late afternoon and back to work again.

im not sure that it qualifies for a lifestyle. usually im only free on weekends, and I know that there is no such thing as a weekend pet owner ( ) so whatcha think?

i reckon some sort of lizard...mainly cause i want one . but they seem to just chill out, eat every few days, though you do have to provide a warm enviroment for them and they arnt exactly social creatures.

you might want to opt for tamagotchi? you can bring it with you to work too!

seriously, you might want a fish? you can clean the tank on weekends.. on weekdays, i don't think feeding them will require so much of your time.

Yeah. She's right you know. Dogs can't stand to be neglected by their owners, they become irritable and snobbish. They're really just like babies who would always thrive for your attention. Maybe a python would be nice, they don't require everyday feeding and their skin (if well-cared for), are really nice to touch--cold and silky.

bel

Quote Originally Posted by cassied
    Yeah. She's right you know. Dogs can't stand to be neglected by their owners, they become irritable and snobbish. They're really just like babies who would always thrive for your attention. Maybe a python would be nice, they don't require everyday feeding and their skin (if well-cared for), are really nice to touch--cold and silky.
    i hate snakes... it's so creepy.

bel

Quote Originally Posted by nYang
    you might want to opt for tamagotchi? you can bring it with you to work too!

seriously, you might want a fish? you can clean the tank on weekends.. on weekdays, i don't think feeding them will require so much of your time.
    if you forgot to feed them, they will eat each other so... you don't need to worry about that either.. nahhhh just kidding..

but i have a 7 x 12 aquarium.. the only fish left there is a hammer head... its so hard to clean the tank specially the part when you need to remove the fish from the aquarium... thanks to my cousin he's the one who always do that.

i think a spider(a tarantula.... nyahahahha) will fit your personality and your work schedule..

are you familiar with the place cartimar, just go there and you'll find lots of pets and choose what ever you want... just dont forget to pay...

thanx! i'll try cartimar.

bel

my red betta died last night....... waaahhhh i'm gonna miss him...

bella

i think cats are easier, but then dogs are just adorable.

I think a fish maybe... that would best suit you. I dont like cleaning after a dog or a cat. If you neglect a cat, your place will smell like cat piss and i dont think you would like it unless you are a female cat.

I agree with Cartimar.... Great place to shop. Even for exotic ones.

Quote Originally Posted by starlytexpress
    I dont like cleaning after a dog or a cat. If you neglect a cat, your place will smell like cat piss and i dont think you would like it unless you are a female cat.

I beg to disagree star. One can always 'toilet train' a cat or a dog. I've always believed they can understand well enough. Except for the really young ones, we've never had to clean after our pets and we've had a lot of them over the years. I wouldn't recommend them in apartments though. It's better if one lives in a subdivision.
    <br /><br />Stop animal abuse.

I think you can buy pets any good pet's shop.
    In our country there are many pet's shops and i always buy any animal
    from my friend's shop.

You could try going to the Pet Village at Tiendesitas. In the case of finding what would match you, I guess try going there and "connecting" with the animals.