Quotable Quotes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Quotable Quotes

The heart has its reasons that reason knows nothing of.
    - Blaise Pascal

Comment

"For me hopeless is not a case, it's a situation the result of faith." - UDD
      &quot;sometimes the T.V. is like a lover,<br />singing softly as you fall asleep,<br />you wake up in the morning and it&#39;s still there,<br />adding up the things you&#39;ll never be.&quot; - s t a r s

Comment

" Getsuga Tenshou!!! "

Comment

The starting point of maturity is the realization that no one is coming to the rescue. Everything you are or will ever be will be entirely up to you.

Anonymous
          <br /><br />Stop animal abuse.

Comment

i don't know if pure Tagalog quote is allowed on this site, but i like the line of Garie in the series "Kahit Isang Saglit" which she delivered to Rocky:

"Kahit kailan, kahit nasaan ka, hahanapin kita para makasama ka."

Am not sure if this is the exact quote, but the delivery of the line and the situation they were in made the line so memorable for me.

Comment

corny i know ----haaay, but its true

Comment

"Whatever it is that pulls the pin, that hurls you past the boundaries of your own life into a brief and total beauty, even for a moment, it is enough."

- Jeanette Winterson, Gut Symmetries

Comment

Death is not the greatest loss in life.
                  The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.

Comment

I just want to tell you how sorry I am, for not treating you as if you were a real human being. I put you on a pedestal, raised you and my own expectations too high! You were the tall, dark and handsome stranger in my life, the knight who would if given enough time right all of the wrongs around me and take away all of the loneliness and the pain, and anything that happened to be unsatisfactory in my life. No one should be expected to handle that kind of burden, and even though you may not have consciously realised what I was doing, you must have known. You went away when the pressure became too much, when it became too obvious that I was expecting you to make some kind of commitment you weren't prepared to make, and I can't tell you how sorry I am.

PS: no clue which book this one is from.

Comment

If you jump to conclusions, you're likely to lose the chance to think gently.
                      i heart weekends. who doesn&#39;t??<br /><br /><br /><br />______________________________<br />www.joyceish.com

Comment

i think we're friends now. you gave me a gum when i needed it.

- sadsappysucker
                        &quot;sometimes the T.V. is like a lover,<br />singing softly as you fall asleep,<br />you wake up in the morning and it&#39;s still there,<br />adding up the things you&#39;ll never be.&quot; - s t a r s

Comment

I dug deep into my wallet to find enough cash. It always bothers me to have to do so. I'm always afraid I might somehow hurt the poor thing. Lord knows, I'd gag if someone stuck their fingers that far down my throat.

Comment

Love didnít have room for the word should in it.

Comment

Progress was Mother Earth's ultimate malignancy

-Angels and Demons by Dan Brown

Comment

"We're friends because you 'don't surf and turf my men', you said that." - Effy Stonem, Skins (tv show)
                                ..cause at the end of the day..I&#39;M STILL ME..

Comment

Working...
                                X